As outlined by NSW Health, from 5pm today, Saturday 14 August, stay at home orders will be introduced in regional NSW. The reasons you may leave your home include:
- Shopping for food or other essential goods and services.
- Medical care or compassionate needs (people can leave home to have a COVID-19 vaccination unless you have been identified as a close contact).
- Exercise outdoors in groups of two or fewer (unless members of the same household).
When visiting Village Centre & Bridge Plaza, please remember to adhere to NSW Government social distancing guidelines:
- Maintain at least 1.5m social distance from others;
- Use QR codes when you enter the centre and every retailer, please remember to check out on departure;
- Wear your mask covering your nose and mouth;
- Maintain good hygiene standards including washing and/or sanitising your hands regularly and
- Stay home if you are showing any COVID-19 symptoms.
Our priority is the safety, health and wellbeing of our customers and the local community. We continue to closely monitor and follow the advice of the Government health authorities
Thank you for working together to keep our community safe. For all other information, visit the www.health.nsw.gov.au.